Friday, May 8, 2009

Changing Gears

I originally intended this site to be about how to save money by eliminating waste. Today I realized that I was being shortsighted. Eliminating costs is a great thing, but identifying waste and removing it from your life has benefits far beyond money matters. I would like to help you free up more time, create more freedom for you to do the things that you want to do, and have the things that you require to enjoy a fulfilling life. Vacations, spending time with family and friends and just taking time to do something that you love all by yourself are not wasteful activities. My purpose is to help you reduce the time and money demands that prevent you from being able to do these things. With this in mind I want to begin a series of posts that will show how the time required to do all of those things you must do can be minimized so you have more time to do the things that you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment